puma creepers

Онова дето отнася побоя, след като софтуера се издъни =)

puma creepers

Мнениеот NelsonAlbert » Сря Май 02, 2018 5:44 am

ÿþClass certainly does define the new puma creepers release of the Puma Court Star A Touch of Class sneaker. Constructed from a White leather upper and White outer with Puma branding on the tongue and the perforated logo on side of Court Star silhouette. These are very clean cut and summer ready for any occasion, nice release Puma brand. The inspiration comes from Puma s past tennis heritage and is said to maybe release with a tennis racket stay tuned for more information on that. The Puma Court Star A Touch of Class is set to release July 4th at select Puma retailers.

Puma is slowly on the come up it seems like, now when I say this I don t mean exactly the company but the entry into a more stylish sneakerhead friendly silhouette. Let me be the first to tell you both of these silhouettes really do tickle my fancy and make me rethink not owning a single pair of Pumas. This pack consists of two XT-2s and two Disc Blaze which come in either a yellow or burnt puma disc blaze or esque colorway, but that really isn t the point behind this. It s the fact that Puma is entering into a game-changing faze that is turning out some beautiful shoes.These are available now via Kith.

Puma keeps turning out the summer-time heat, as the Puma Disc Blaze joins the vibrant heat theme with their very own Tropical print. Keeping puma disc the classic silhouette intact, but adding a palm tree print is enough to snap some necks, with a red and white base this casual beige overlay accented by a yellow branding gets an overall summer-time fine shoe. Would you cop these Puma s, I would. Tell us how you feel in the comments section.These are now available via Concepts.Bright colorways are a hug trend right now and it looks like PUMA is up to speed. Using two retro models, the Trinomic XT2 Plus (pictured above) and the Disc Blaze, PUMA s pushing toward the now, also capitalizing on the current mesh upper movement. Right now, the Trinomic XT2 model comes in neon yellow and neon orange, with a asics gel kayano 22 grey speckled midsole to add a little more dope detail. Expect these to hit retailers about a month from now, on June, 21.

Puma comes in clutch just in time for summer with this black-out classic. The Puma Suede Classic is of course forged from suede and an all-black out colorway that transforms this shoe into a stealthy work of art. With a touch of leather lining this black on black upper to midsole combination is one of lethal proportions.This sneaky combination is available now via Kith NYC.Puma attempts to revive the R698 silhouette by throwing it some OG colorway freshness. The collection is made up of three separate yet complementary shoes. First off we get a glimpse at a traditional colorway with a black and yellow take on this classic running shoe alongside that, we see two wild color options being introduced. Those of which being the red wine and passion fruit pink inspired colorways.No word as of yet for a release date so stay tuned!

The Puma Suede is about as classic as you can get when it comes to sneakers.The Puma Suede sees a dope all-black colorway this spring. As you can see form the photos above this Puma Suede features a black suede upper, black leather Puma logo, and an all-black midsole. Additional hits of black rest on the lining, laces, and Puma branding.This clean, crisp, all-black Suede is available now via shops like Kith NYC.After you check out the photos above let us know what you think of this all-black Suede in the comments asics gel kayano 23 section below.

We ve seen brogue inspired sneaker designs before but none go as hard in the paint as these. Mihara Yasuhiro delivers his latest look to Puma and its a hybrid like none other. Its hard to even call this a sneaker as it hinges on hardbottom based on sole alone but a closer look at the upper finds neoprene and that signature Puma Disc lacing system in place. Dress down the boardroom or dress up the boulevard, however you cut it these are very original and will turn heads Изображение like crazy. Look for them at very select Puma retailers.
NelsonAlbert
Горд Потребител

Назад към Хардуер