but none are as

Що е то и с какво се яде...

but none are as

Мнениеот Labi1995 » Пон Май 14, 2018 4:57 am

I had a very positive experience – I didn’t get hurt, I Adidas Superstar Herren enjoyed running with less cushion, and I had fun experimenting with my form. But, perhaps most importantly, going minimal let me know that I wasn’t trapped in a life of stability shoes by my “diagnosis” as an overpronator. I was free to experiment, and I did. And in the process I was able to find what worked best for me.
Going minimal made me realize that I liked a wide toebox. I liked a flexible sole. I liked a lower drop. But I also realized that I liked a bit of cushion, and that I liked that cushion to be on the softer side. Adidas ZX 700 Womens Not too much cushion, but just enough to provide comfort for long miles on the road. I found myself gravitating toward shoes like the Saucony Kinvara and Nike Air Presto Femme New Balance 1400. Not minimal shoes, but not traditional or maximal either. I found a formula that worked best for me, and going minimal helped me to hone in on Nike Roshe Run Mujer my sweet spot.
Minimal also led to experimentation by shoe companies and designers, and the outcome is that we now have an incredible diversity of shoes to choose from. Shoes like Hokas that combine aspects of minimalism with max cushion are part of that diversity. Just as I no longer feel pigeonholed into stability shoes, shoe walls no longer need to be organized into three Adidas Superstar Mujer narrowly-defined categories. There are tons of options available now, and this is a good thing. Minimalism was and is a good thing, it gave us the variety Adidas Gazelle Womens we have today.
In the past year I have run in Hokas, and I have run in a few traditional models. I liked the Hoka Huaka, but none are as good a fit for me Adidas ZX 850 Womens as some of more trimmed-down models I have grown to prefer. That being said, I know lots of people who swear by maximal shoes like Hokas or the Altra Paradigm/Olympus. My wife went minimal and it didn’t work out well. She now runs in Hokas and cushioned Altras and is doing great. I know others who still swear by minimal shoes or barefoot. Different strokes for different folks – find what lets you enjoy running most and go with it.
Though I still appreciate a good footwear debate, and I enjoy following emerging science on the effects Adidas ZX 750 Damen of footwear on things like form and running injuries, I honestly don’t think we will ever see any evidence supporting a single best shoe for all. It’s Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Mujer time to drop the us vs. them mentality when it comes to footwear and get back to just enjoying running.
Labi1995
Горд Потребител

Назад към Софтуер